Cities in Texas
- Cedar Hill
- Cedar Park
- College Station
- Corpus Christi
- El Paso
- Flower Mound
- Fort Worth
- Grand Prairie
- Haltom City
- League City
- Missouri City
- New Braunfels
- North Richland Hills
- Port Arthur
- Round Rock
- San Angelo
- San Antonio
- San Marcos
- Sugar Land
- Texas City
- The Colony
- Wichita Falls
Get your practice noticed.
Add your listing to our directory!
Haven DentistryDentists Pediatric Dentists 18502 W Bellfort St, Suite 112, Richmond, Texas
Perfect 32 Family DentistryDentists 3630 North Shiloh Rd #209, Garland, Texas
Smile Design StudiosDentists Orthodontics Pediatric Dentists 6130 Hwy 6, Missouri City, Texas
Sapphire Creek DentalDentists Orthodontics Pediatric Dentists 2180 State Hwy 46, Suite 106, New Braunfels, Texas
Avalon Dental GroupDentists Oral Surgeons Orthodontics Pediatric Dentists 2225 Williams Trace Blvd, Suite 111, Sugar Land, Texas
The Smile LoungeDentists Oral Surgeons Pediatric Dentists 3050 W Camp Wisdom Rd #140, Grand Prairie, Texas
Schatz OrthodonticsOral Surgeons Orthodontics 22610 US-281 North, #201, San Antonio, Texas
Harlandale Kids DentalPediatric Dentists 238 SW Military Dr, Suite 104, San Antonio, Texas
Azouz Plastic & Cosmetic SurgeryPlastic Surgeons 7777 Forest Ln Building C #802, Dallas, Texas
Fort Bend DentalDentists Orthodontics Pediatric Dentists 3717 Township Ln, Missouri City, Texas (3 Locations)
Find Local Doctors in Texas – Top Patient Rated Texas Physicians
If you use our directory website to look for a doctor in Texas, , you may be able to accomplish the following:
- Search for doctors near Texas area by specialty, procedure or name
- Browse the doctors’ profiles to learn about their education, training, experience, and areas of specialty.
- Read former patients’ reviews and ratings to get a sense of the doctors’ bedside manner and general quality of care.
- Contact Texas doctors through the website to schedule an appointment or ask questions
- View the doctors’ office hours, address, and phone number
- Compare different doctors from Texas to help you make an informed decision about who to see for your healthcare needs.
What should I look for when looking for a doctor near Texas, ?
There are various criteria to consider while looking for a doctor in Texas, to help you locate a doctor that is qualified, skilled, and capable of addressing your healthcare needs.
Some of these elements could be:
- Education and training of the doctor: Ensure that the doctor has the necessary qualifications and is licensed to practice in
- Consider the doctor’s specialization and any subspecialties, as well as any additional training or experience in areas pertinent to your healthcare needs
- Make sure the doctor’s office hours and location in Texas are convenient for you, and consider whether they offer online appointments or other alternatives to in-person visits.
- The doctor’s reputation and reviews: Look for patient reviews to get a sense of the doctor’s bedside manner and general quality of care. You can also check with the Medical Board to discover if the doctor has ever been disciplined.
- Acceptance of insurance by the doctor: Check with your insurance company to determine if the doctor is in-network, as this will effect your out-of-pocket expenses.
- Consider how well the doctor communicates with patients and how much time they spend answering questions and addressing issues. It’s critical to trust and believe in your doctor’s ability to give high-quality care.