Cities in Washington
- Federal Way
- Liberty Lake
- Spokane Valley
Get your practice noticed.
Add your listing to our directory!
Scott A. Babin, DDS & AssociatesDentists Orthodontics Pediatric Dentists 7631 212th St SW, Suite 109C, Edmonds, Washington
Scott A. Babin, DDS & AssociatesDentists Oral Surgeons Orthodontics Pediatric Dentists 4300 Talbot Rd S #305, Renton, Washington
First Smile Family DentalDentists Oral Surgeons Orthodontics Pediatric Dentists 32717 1st Ave S #9, Federal Way, Washington
Shadle SmilesDentists Oral Surgeons Pediatric Dentists 4610 N Ash St, #201, Spokane, Washington
Liberty Lake Smile SourceDentists Pediatric Dentists 22011 E Country Vista Dr Suite 201, Liberty Lake, Washington
Downriver SmilesDentists Oral Surgeons Orthodontics Pediatric Dentists 3404 W Northwest Blvd, Spokane, Washington
Family First DentalDentists 419 N. Yelm St., Kennewick, Washington (4 Locations)
Meridian Campus Family DentalDentists 3201 Willamette Dr NE, Suite A, Lacey, Washington
Find Local Doctors in Washington – Top Patient Rated Washington Physicians
If you use our directory website to look for a doctor in Washington, , you may be able to accomplish the following:
- Search for doctors near Washington area by specialty, procedure or name
- Browse the doctors’ profiles to learn about their education, training, experience, and areas of specialty.
- Read former patients’ reviews and ratings to get a sense of the doctors’ bedside manner and general quality of care.
- Contact Washington doctors through the website to schedule an appointment or ask questions
- View the doctors’ office hours, address, and phone number
- Compare different doctors from Washington to help you make an informed decision about who to see for your healthcare needs.
What should I look for when looking for a doctor near Washington, ?
There are various criteria to consider while looking for a doctor in Washington, to help you locate a doctor that is qualified, skilled, and capable of addressing your healthcare needs.
Some of these elements could be:
- Education and training of the doctor: Ensure that the doctor has the necessary qualifications and is licensed to practice in
- Consider the doctor’s specialization and any subspecialties, as well as any additional training or experience in areas pertinent to your healthcare needs
- Make sure the doctor’s office hours and location in Washington are convenient for you, and consider whether they offer online appointments or other alternatives to in-person visits.
- The doctor’s reputation and reviews: Look for patient reviews to get a sense of the doctor’s bedside manner and general quality of care. You can also check with the Medical Board to discover if the doctor has ever been disciplined.
- Acceptance of insurance by the doctor: Check with your insurance company to determine if the doctor is in-network, as this will effect your out-of-pocket expenses.
- Consider how well the doctor communicates with patients and how much time they spend answering questions and addressing issues. It’s critical to trust and believe in your doctor’s ability to give high-quality care.