Lip LifA beautiful smile is one of the best attributes you can own, and that includes lovely lips. However, not everyone is born with well-defined, full lips. Even those who were blessed enough to have defined lips in their younger years may find their lips thinning and stretching in length as they age. An upper lip lift can make a big difference in the appearance of your lower facial features and give you a well-defined mouth that enhances your smile. Here are 7 reasons that people seek an upper lip lift to enhance their appearance.
- A softer, more sensual mouth with more volume
- Improved visibility for the top teeth for a full smile
- A more pronounced Cupid’s bow on the upper lip
- Reduction of lines and wrinkles that can appear on the lips due to aging
- Reducing the space between the nostrils and the upper lip
- Creating a slight uplift of the corners of the mouth for a more youthful appearance
- An overall enhancement of the lower facial region for balance and symmetry
An upper lip lift can make an incredible difference in a person’s appearance. Both younger and older patients can benefit from this procedure when it is performed by a talented facial plastic surgeon. However, it is a delicate and intricate surgery that needs an experienced touch of a surgeon who specializes in this particular surgery.
If you have dreamed of having a more youthful smile or changing the shape of your lips, an upper lip lift might be the right cosmetic enhancement for you. Schedule a consultation with a facial plastic surgeon that specializes in lip lift procedures to learn more about how this cosmetic surgery could benefit your appearance.
Posted on behalf of:
Beverly Hills Center for Plastic & Laser Surgery
120 South Spalding Drive #236
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
The information provided on this website, including text, graphics, images, and other materials, is intended solely for informational purposes and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.