Top categories in Los Angeles
- Orthopedic Surgeons (3)
- Pain Management (3)
- Alternative Medicine Doctors (1)
- Dentists (1)
- Plastic Surgeons (1)
- Spine Surgeons (1)
- Therapists and Counselors (1)
- Urologists (1)
- Cardiologists (0)
- Dermatologists (0)
- Ear Nose and Throat Doctors (0)
- Gastroenterologists (0)
- Health and Wellness Coaches (0)
- OBGYNs (0)
- Oral Surgeons (0)
- Orthodontics (0)
Get your practice noticed.
Add your listing to our directory!
DOCS HealthOrthopedic Surgeons Pain Management 8436 W 3rd St, #800, Los Angeles, California
Robotic Hip and Knee Replacement LAOrthopedic Surgeons Pain Management Spine Surgeons 8436 W 3rd St #800, Los Angeles, California
FullRange Spine & OrthoOrthopedic Surgeons Pain Management 8436 W 3rd St, Suite 800, Los Angeles, California
Westside Aesthetics Non-Invasive Cosmetic SurgeryPlastic Surgeons 11645 Wilshire Blvd #800, Los Angeles, California
Justin Houman, MD – Men’s HealthUrologists 8635 W 3rd St, Suite 1W, Los Angeles, California
Ketamine Healing Clinic of Los AngelesAlternative Medicine Doctors 1964 Westwood Blvd #435, Los Angeles, California
Triune Therapy GroupTherapists and Counselors 11600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 412, Los Angeles, California
Vatan Dental GroupDentists 8540 S Sepulveda Blvd Ste 108, Los Angeles, California
Find Local Doctors in Los Angeles CA – Top Patient Rated Los Angeles Physicians
If you use our directory website to look for a doctor in Los Angeles, CA, you may be able to accomplish the following:
- Search for doctors near Los Angeles area by specialty, procedure or name
- Browse the doctors’ profiles to learn about their education, training, experience, and areas of specialty.
- Read former patients’ reviews and ratings to get a sense of the doctors’ bedside manner and general quality of care.
- Contact Los Angeles doctors through the website to schedule an appointment or ask questions
- View the doctors’ office hours, address, and phone number
- Compare different doctors from Los Angeles to help you make an informed decision about who to see for your healthcare needs.
What should I look for when looking for a doctor near Los Angeles, CA?
There are various criteria to consider while looking for a doctor in Los Angeles, CA to help you locate a doctor that is qualified, skilled, and capable of addressing your healthcare needs.
Some of these elements could be:
- Education and training of the doctor: Ensure that the doctor has the necessary qualifications and is licensed to practice in CA
- Consider the doctor’s specialization and any subspecialties, as well as any additional training or experience in areas pertinent to your healthcare needs
- Make sure the doctor’s office hours and location in Los Angeles are convenient for you, and consider whether they offer online appointments or other alternatives to in-person visits.
- The doctor’s reputation and reviews: Look for patient reviews to get a sense of the doctor’s bedside manner and general quality of care. You can also check with the CA Medical Board to discover if the doctor has ever been disciplined.
- Acceptance of insurance by the doctor: Check with your insurance company to determine if the doctor is in-network, as this will effect your out-of-pocket expenses.
- Consider how well the doctor communicates with patients and how much time they spend answering questions and addressing issues. It’s critical to trust and believe in your doctor’s ability to give high-quality care.