Cities in Illinois
- Arlington Heights
- Buffalo Grove
- Calumet City
- Carol Stream
- Crystal Lake
- Des Plaines
- Downers Grove
- Hanover Park
- Hoffman Estates
- Mount Prospect
- Oak Lawn
- Oak Park
- Orland Park
- Park Ridge
- Rock Island
- Tinley Park
Get your practice noticed.
Add your listing to our directory!
CLEAR Wellness GroupPain Management 1605 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, Illinois
Rapid HealthcareWellness Centers 215 Remington Blvd, Suite K, Bolingbrook, Illinois
Rapid Immediate CareWellness Centers 741 S McHenry Ave, Suite C, Crystal Lake, Illinois
Dream DentistDentists 1646 W U.S. Hwy 50, O’Fallon, Illinois
Dr. Thomas Mustoe – TKLM Plastic SurgeryPlastic Surgeons 737 North Michigan Avenue #1500, Chicago, Illinois
Dr. Florence MussatPlastic Surgeons 680 N Lake Shore Dr. #1030, Chicago, Illinois
Find Local Doctors in Illinois – Top Patient Rated Illinois Physicians
If you use our directory website to look for a doctor in Illinois, , you may be able to accomplish the following:
- Search for doctors near Illinois area by specialty, procedure or name
- Browse the doctors’ profiles to learn about their education, training, experience, and areas of specialty.
- Read former patients’ reviews and ratings to get a sense of the doctors’ bedside manner and general quality of care.
- Contact Illinois doctors through the website to schedule an appointment or ask questions
- View the doctors’ office hours, address, and phone number
- Compare different doctors from Illinois to help you make an informed decision about who to see for your healthcare needs.
What should I look for when looking for a doctor near Illinois, ?
There are various criteria to consider while looking for a doctor in Illinois, to help you locate a doctor that is qualified, skilled, and capable of addressing your healthcare needs.
Some of these elements could be:
- Education and training of the doctor: Ensure that the doctor has the necessary qualifications and is licensed to practice in
- Consider the doctor’s specialization and any subspecialties, as well as any additional training or experience in areas pertinent to your healthcare needs
- Make sure the doctor’s office hours and location in Illinois are convenient for you, and consider whether they offer online appointments or other alternatives to in-person visits.
- The doctor’s reputation and reviews: Look for patient reviews to get a sense of the doctor’s bedside manner and general quality of care. You can also check with the Medical Board to discover if the doctor has ever been disciplined.
- Acceptance of insurance by the doctor: Check with your insurance company to determine if the doctor is in-network, as this will effect your out-of-pocket expenses.
- Consider how well the doctor communicates with patients and how much time they spend answering questions and addressing issues. It’s critical to trust and believe in your doctor’s ability to give high-quality care.