Do you have an occasion or event coming up where you want to look your best? There are cosmetic treatments available through your local dermatologist that can offer instant results. Whether you want to smooth lines or wrinkles, plump your lips or erase bags under your eyes, there are options that you can do in one visit to your dermatologist. Most treatments can be done in just a few minutes without any downtime, giving you fast results. Here are five popular options.
- Belotero injections. Do you have fine lines or wrinkles around your lips? Belotero is a dermal filler that is FDA-approved for filling those tiny wrinkles that can make your lipstick bleed.
- Juvederm Ultra. Want to diminish lines around your mouth and nose? Juvederm Ultra is the perfect solution for smoothing age lines and wrinkles.
- Radiesse. While also a dermal filler, Radiesse is designed to add volume to all your facial skin, increasing collagen and reducing sagging skin. It gives instant results but also last for up to two years, much longer than most other dermal fillers.
- Restylane Silk. The Silk variety of Restylane injections is wonderful for giving you plump, sexy lips for an amazing pout or smile.
- Viora Reaction. Want to smooth cellulite or tighten your skin on your face or body? Vira Reaction can tighten skin, reduce the appearance of cellulite or cause circumferential reduction. While most people need more than one treatment to get the results they want, many people notice a difference after their first 15 to 25-minute session.
In as little as a lunch break, you could receive a cosmetic treatment that gives you instant results. Talk to your local dermatologist to learn more about these and other cosmetic options to improve your skin.
Posted on behalf of:
Northwest Georgia Dermatology
141 Lacy Street, Suite 200
Marietta, GA 30060
The information provided on this website, including text, graphics, images, and other materials, is intended solely for informational purposes and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.