Top categories in New York City
- Dentists (7)
- Plastic Surgeons (7)
- Ear Nose and Throat Doctors (2)
- Orthopedic Surgeons (2)
- Vascular Surgeons (2)
- Pain Management (2)
- Orthodontics (1)
- Therapists and Counselors (1)
- Surgical Oncologists (1)
- Urgent Care (1)
- Alternative Medicine Doctors (0)
- Cardiologists (0)
- Dermatologists (0)
- Gastroenterologists (0)
- Health and Wellness Coaches (0)
- OBGYNs (0)
Get your practice noticed.
Add your listing to our directory!
Regen Medical ManagementUrgent Care 9 West 57th St. 29th Floor, New York City, New York
Gartner Plastic Surgery & Laser CenterPlastic Surgeons 42A East 74th Street, New York City, New York (3 Locations)
Dr. Sharon GiesePlastic Surgeons 114 East 61st Street, New York City, New York
Park Slope Dental ArtsDentists 506 3rd St, New York City, New York
Find Local Doctors in New York City NY – Top Patient Rated New York City Physicians
If you use our directory website to look for a doctor in New York City, NY, you may be able to accomplish the following:
- Search for doctors near New York City area by specialty, procedure or name
- Browse the doctors’ profiles to learn about their education, training, experience, and areas of specialty.
- Read former patients’ reviews and ratings to get a sense of the doctors’ bedside manner and general quality of care.
- Contact New York City doctors through the website to schedule an appointment or ask questions
- View the doctors’ office hours, address, and phone number
- Compare different doctors from New York City to help you make an informed decision about who to see for your healthcare needs.
What should I look for when looking for a doctor near New York City, NY?
There are various criteria to consider while looking for a doctor in New York City, NY to help you locate a doctor that is qualified, skilled, and capable of addressing your healthcare needs.
Some of these elements could be:
- Education and training of the doctor: Ensure that the doctor has the necessary qualifications and is licensed to practice in NY
- Consider the doctor’s specialization and any subspecialties, as well as any additional training or experience in areas pertinent to your healthcare needs
- Make sure the doctor’s office hours and location in New York City are convenient for you, and consider whether they offer online appointments or other alternatives to in-person visits.
- The doctor’s reputation and reviews: Look for patient reviews to get a sense of the doctor’s bedside manner and general quality of care. You can also check with the NY Medical Board to discover if the doctor has ever been disciplined.
- Acceptance of insurance by the doctor: Check with your insurance company to determine if the doctor is in-network, as this will effect your out-of-pocket expenses.
- Consider how well the doctor communicates with patients and how much time they spend answering questions and addressing issues. It’s critical to trust and believe in your doctor’s ability to give high-quality care.